Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Out of no where...

I saw your name on my Facebook news feed.
It's been a while since we talked.
and the last was quite some time ago.

I clicked on your name,
seeing what I saw, I wasn't surprised.
I just wanted to say two things:
I'm sorry and I'm sincerely happy for you.
I remember you told me before.
but seeing and hearing are different, much different.

At that moment,
it's what I wanted to say to you.
I have your number still, thinking whether to text you.
The last we talked, you shoved me off quickly.
so maybe not.

Although I think you don't visit my blog anymore,
hopefully someday when you're bored and free,
and out of no where see my name,
you would.

so I can get this message across.
to you.

I'll never forget:
A friend who was there for me during the saddest and toughest days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment